Thursday, March 31, 2011

StruGgling!

I'm continuously struggling with finding a clear concept for my business.. I think because I'm still unsure of what I want my life to look like. According to Mrs. Slim, I need to build my business around my ideal life. What is my ideal life? Now is probably not the best time to think about this, since I feel like a wretched swine of a woman.
I've not even showered today. It was only about an hour ago (it's 10:30pm) that I washed yesterday's make-up off and brushed my teeth. For dinner I ate chili, a couple black olives, and some pineapple tidbits...throw in a tuna jello mold and you have a dinner party straight from 1979. Later, I had a handful of reeses peanut butter baking chips, a scoop of rainbow chip icing, and leftover choco/van swirl frozen yogurt from a trip to Costco a few weeks ago. Yes, I said a few weeks ago. I even went so far as to scrap the gooey film off the top to get to the good stuff. Disgusting. I can't believe I even wrote that down. This is a lose-lose situation. I think I'll save thinking for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment