Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cute, Tasty Shit

I'm just going to do some good old filter blogging for a bit since I have no idea what I'm doing and that's about the only thing that will keep me from freaking out and submitting my resume to some horrid wealth management firm. I'm seriously lacking direction and confidence, so I'm just going to capture things I like or find interesting and hopefully soon, I'll see a trend.

Alissa sent me a daily reflection today, which is always very inspirational:


"If you love babies and cameras and are a stay at home mom, that doesn’t mean you can automatically become a professional baby photographer.  I’m just saying because everyday, I swear a new friend on FB becomes one.  It is not hard to put a sleeping baby in a knitted cap and take a picture.  You added a headband!   How whimsical and creative!!  NO!"

Which prompted me to look up headbands on Etsy...which lead searching for royal icing decorations, baking shiz,etc etc. I could have an etsy shop! Here we go... Another tangent. But seriously, today I found out that one of my favorite cake decorating supply stores, Layer Cake Shop, started their biz with only 7 items on Etsy. Look at them now!

All I want to do is help kids and bake cute, tasty shit. Whatever i want. Whenever i want. For whomever i want. That's it. I don't even care about making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment